Only 30 minutes by speedboat from Hoi An Town (Cua Dai Quay), it is perfect for a day trip with snorkeling or a dive on some beautiful corals, a delicious seafood lunch on the island. The climate is ideal: always cool all the year round. The flora and fauna is plentiful and maritime life offers spectacular views for snorkelers and divers alike. Today the Cham islands are also a Marine Protected Area (MPA) because of their many important marine habitants, especially beaches and coral reefs, and rich biodiversity. Cham Islands has just been recognized as the World Biosphere Reserve by the UNESCO.
- 07:30AM Pick up at hotel ( Hoi an city) to Cua Dai harbour
- 08:00AM Relaxing in fresh cool wind , you will enjoy the beautiful landscape on a speed boat to Cham Island
- 08:30AM Arriving at Lang Beach.Visiting the Marine Protected Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Traditional fishing Village.
- 10:00AM Swimming and snorkeling.
- 11:30 AM Staying at Bai Chong or Ong Beach ecological zone, swimming, taking time to enjoy a sea food lunch.
- 14:00 PM Packing luggage for return trip to Hoi An
- 14:30 PM Seeing you off at your hotel and finish your trip
Pricing : please contac
• Transportation,tour guide and entrance fees.
• Tourist service fees.
• Meals according to the itinerary.
• International Insurance.
• Motoboat jetski, Banana Boat, Fishing
• Tips for tour guide